In the heart of Rome
Hotel Morgana Rome
The Morgana Hotel is situated a few steps from Termini station, a strategic location for those who want to reach Rome by train and also for those arriving from the airport; by the railway line "Leonardo Express" that connects directly to Fiumicino Airport to Termini Station, you can reach the city center from the airport (and vice versa) in just 40 minutes
How to reach us from Termini Station:
Reach the exit “Via Giolitti” on the left hand side with train platforms at your shoulders. Take Via dei Gioberti, right in front of you, and turn left on Via Filippo Turati (first street on the left). The Hotel Morgana is on the left side of Via Filippo Turati, at number 33.
Termini railway station is the main railway station of Rome, the largest in Italy and the second largest in Europe.
The station takes its name from the nearby Baths of Diocletian (in Latin , thermae , arum ) on the opposite side of the main entrance of the station.
The first station was opened to the public in 1863. Several renovations has undergone during the course of history, also made necessary as a result of damage caused by bombing during the Second World War.
Nowadays, Termini Station is characterized outwardly by the long winding concrete shelter popularly called the " dinosaur " , which is accentuated by thin horizontal strip windows . The form was not random but framing the outline of the ancient walls of Rome , the Servian walls . Access to trains is via a pedestrian gallery which connects via Giolitti to Via Marsala.
Contact us now!
Via Filippo Turati, 33/37 - 00185 Roma, Italia
Phone +39 06 4467230
Fax +39 06 4469142
How to reach us by Car
- From the G.R.A. take exit nr. 14 (A24) direction city centre and drive to the last exit on the Tangenziale Est (the last one) following the direction"Tiburtina Station".
- Pass the first gate and drive along the Tiburtina Road; after the door of the ancient walls turn to the right and follow the indications to “Termini Station” passing under the gallery on your right side and driving up the Giolitti street.
- Turning at via Cattaneo you will meet us on the first block to the right.
- Hotel Morgana has an agreement with a covered and secure parking, within a short distance from the hotel.
How to reach us by Plane
When you arrive at the airport you have three different ways to reach our hotel:
- Leonardo Express train (only from Fiumicino Airport): it takes about 35 minutes to reach Termini Station. The ticket costs approximately 14 EUR per person, one way). there by train)
- Regular taxi (from both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports): you will arrive directly at the hotel (35 km approx. from Ciampino Airport and 45 km approx. from Fiumicino Airport). The approximate cost is 50/60 €.
- Private car and driver (from both Fiumicino and Ciampino airports): please contact our Concierge desk to book this service. We can organize pick up and transfer services at very convenient prices.
How to reach us by Train
- Any Intercity and Eurostar trains from major Italian cities (Milan, Naples, Venice and Florence) arrive and depart from Termini Station, the Central Station of Rome. From the train station, reach the exit “Via Giolitti” on the left hand side with train platforms at your shoulders.
- Take Via dei Gioberti, right in front of you, and turn left on Via Filippo Turati (first street on the left).
- The Hotel Morgana is on the left side of Via Filippo Turati, at number 33.